Monday, September 28, 2009

Brittany Gibbs


Hi. My name is Brittany and i am 15 years old. I moved to Utah in 2005 from Clermont, Florida. i have been babysitting for 3 1/2 years. I am CPR certified and have taken babysitting classes. I have been called multiple times by families in the ward and have also been recommended. I love babysitting and I love kids. My favorite part about babysitting is when i see the kids the next day and they tell me they want me to come back again. What is most important to me when i babysit is that the kids have great time and enjoy having me there. You can reach me any time by my cell: 801-690-1522 or my home: 801-653-2313. My email is gibbs.brittany101@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. haha my name is brittany gibbs also :) u should follow me on tastycupcakepastry.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete